Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Wedding Whirlwind

Last week, we had a whirlwind trip to Utah for David's return from his mission and Becky and Nate's wedding. It was a wonderful trip, and we had a great time visiting with friends and family. Landon and I drove out Monday with my parents, and we stayed with Jake and Stacey in Provo that night. Landon loved seeing his aunts and uncle. Tuesday, we ran some errands, then Tuesday night, Landon and I went to pick up Shane at the airport and drove up to North Ogden to stay at the Malans for the night. It was fun to see them, even if it was for such a short time! We are glad they will be coming to visit us soon. Wednesday, we left Ogden in the morning to be up at the airport to welcome David home at 12:49 p.m. It was so great to see him! He looks great, or course, and it was fun to visit with him and hear more about his mission. Thursday was the big day, with Becky's wedding at 2:30 in the Bountiful temple, pictures, and a dinner that night. We then celebrated Jacob's birthday on Friday morning, and ended the day with Becky and Nate's reception that night. Luckily the weather was beautiful! We had such a fun visit with family, and it was so great to be with Becky and Nate on their special day. I'm putting a couple of pictures here on the blog, and we also added some to a slideshow. http://www.sjmalan.com/cheese.htm

1 comment:

Mary said...

Just wanted to say I've been on your blog. I saw your house too! How exciting. Keep me posted!

mary