Today is Landon's 2nd birthday!!! Can you believe it!?! It was a fun day. We opened Landon's presents this morning, and he got a fun train track and train, a Lightning McQueen car, a homemade ABC book with pictures of him in it, a new towel with basketballs on it, and some nice new clothes. We had a birthday party for him this afternoon with some friends from the ward. We went down to Memorial Park, and despite the wind, it was fun. I made Landon a race track cake, and we played pin the wheel on the car. The most fun for all of them was racing and running around on the grass. We hope you enjoy the pictures!!!




2 comments:
That could easily be the coolest Cake that I have ever seen. What are you doing on the 25th...I could use a sweet cake just like it!
What cute pictures! I love the cake!!
Post a Comment