Hey all!
This is Shane. I embedded the Malan Blog page within the Malan website on the Whazat? page. Test it out and let me know if you like it or not. Once you log into the blog, you can go back to our website and the blog will stay embedded in the Whazat? page. If people like it this way we'll keep it, if not we'll change it back so when you click on the Whazat? page you go right to the blog and away from our site.
2 comments:
Shane, I'm not sure if I know what you mean but it's easy for me to go to your website, click on whazat, put in my stuff and go right to the comments and pictures. If you mean something different, sorry!
Shane, I love the way you have it set up. I pull up the website and can get to everything on you. I'm loving it...I spend more time on the blog and all you fun remarks than I ever did playing solitaire...thanks for this great option....Hope the rain stops for you soon...we are getting it now and it is cold today...Love to all Grandma B
Post a Comment