Friday, June 27, 2014

Grandma Landon’s

On our way home from Island Park, we stopped at Grandma Landon’s for the night to visit with her.  She is pretty much the best grandma anyone could ask for, and I have always loved going to her house.  In the summers growing up, we would come spend several weeks in Idaho, splitting the time between both grandparents.  I have so many great memories of those summer vacations.  Grandpa Landon was a potato farmer, and his land is beautiful.  I have many memories playing kick the can and all sorts of games on this back lawn.

IMG_2477

We had a great visit with my Grandma.  My Aunt Susan and Uncle John, my Uncle Stan, and my cousin Jill and her family all came by throughout the evening.  Jill has five girls and one boy, so her son Landon (six months younger than our Landon) came over ready to play with some boys!  He even brought his football and football gloves.  The kids had fun playing together until late in the evening.

The moments with Grandma are always precious.  I hope we get to stop by again soon!

JLM_5766  JLM_5770

1 comment:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Your grandma is such a sweet wonderful lady! We always enjoy talking to her.