Thursday, May 01, 2014

Four boys & Asher at 13 months

Life with four boys never has a dull moment.  We sure love them, every (or almost every) minute of it.  :)  It tried to get some pictures of the four of them, but with a squirrely Asher, it made things a bit more challenging.  Here are a few of my favorites, and some of my favorite outtakes. 

JLM_4871  JLM_4800JLM_4809  JLM_4813

JLM_4871JLM_4896

I tried to get Asher too on that night because I hadn’t had a chance to take any real one-year-old pictures, but he wasn’t cooperating, so we got a few of him on the slide and I tried again a few days later.

JLM_4900  JLM_4902

Asher was a bit more cooperative for my next attempt.  My friend let me borrow her little yellow chair, so he thought he was pretty cool to sit in it.

JLM_5021  JLM_5058

Asher’s friend Carter wanted to get in on the picture-taking. 

JLM_5044  JLM_5061JLM_5064  JLM_5068JLM_5066

JLM_5122  JLM_5157

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I LOVE these pictures. Such cute brothers to a precious boy. I have really loved reading your blog. Good job. A wonderful history for your family.