Sunday, December 02, 2012

Trimming the Tree

We had a busy but fun Saturday decorating our tree and our house for the Christmas season.  Shane hung up our lights outside, and then we put up the tree, the nativities, and our other decorations.  While the boys waited for Shane to finish the lights outside, they decorated some little tree branches that are now proudly displayed in their rooms.  Once we started the real tree decorating, James was especially good at cramming five or six ornaments on one branch.  I rearranged a little bit when they weren’t looking, but I knew from past experience that it wasn’t worth spending much time on getting everything spaced right because the boys would be re-decorating it all season long!

JLM_8693  JLM_8697JLM_8698  JLM_8702  JLM_8707JLM_8708  JLM_8710

2 comments:

Jacob said...

Cool looking tree. I really like the last picture on the bottom right with the three boys looking at it in the dark, very cool.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Your tree is gorgeous in the darkness like that, especially with the shadows of the boys in the background!