Sunday, October 28, 2012

ABC’s

James has recently started singing the ABC song off and on all day.  It is especially because of the Leapfrog ABC magnet game we have on the fridge that I finally bought new batteries for.  He carries it around with him, singing along with Leap, the frog on the game.  Sometimes I find him sitting behind the curtains singing, sometimes in his chair in his room.  I caught a video of him this week singing by the couch.  I especially love his rounded lips for the “L, M, N, O, P,” and in this video, his continued singing despite the gum he’s chomping on and his distracting brothers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

James is so darn cute as he sings the alphabet! I love those rounded lips too!

Cindy said...

that is darling. so great you could capture that fun moment. What in the heck were the boys playing the in background?? lol