Every Wednesday, my friend and I swap watching kids so the other one of us can go volunteer in our kid’s classroom. This week, it was my turn to babysit. Davis and Eve are great friends and always have lots of fun together. Today, the played pet train, something my boys love to play whenever I am mopping the kitchen floor. They thought the Mario and Luigi hats made good conductor hats, and lined up all of the animals on the chairs.
For some reason, Eve decided she needed to make this crazy face for the pictures :)
The forecast showed rain for today, but this afternoon, the sun was out and it was relatively warm, so I decided to finally give in to Davis’s pleading to go to a park we hadn’t been to in awhile. I had been working all week for several hours each day, so it was a good break to go play outside. We met up with our friends (same ones from this morning), and I was able to snap a few pictures before I had to spend the rest of the time keeping James from falling off the play structures.
James getting ready to go down the slide – he went so fast the first time that his legs flew up in the air.
Our friend Brigham, and Davis on the swing
No comments:
Post a Comment