Friday afternoon, Shane came home from work early. The sun was out and it was relatively warm outside, so we decided to load the bikes up in the car and drive to the bike path for a little bike riding time. After getting there, we realized the wind was a little bit chilly, but we still had fun and it wasn’t too bad.
Along the bike path, there are several parks to stop at along the way. We stopped and played for awhile on the swings and slides before heading back.
Davis was quite the poser for me. He climbed up the slide one time, but the pictures I got of him were all blurry, so he said, “Mom, I will do it again!” Then, as he climbed up, he turned and grinned like this at me the whole way up! What a great model!
After playing for awhile, we headed back. Landon and Shane got ahead of me and the other two boys, but apparently Landon got tired of riding his bike, because before long, this is what I saw riding towards me!
Shane ended up giving Davis and James rides too, but I only got the picture of Landon and him. Our hands were cold when we got home, but we were glad we went.
No comments:
Post a Comment