I know I shouldn’t call him Baby James anymore. He is growing up so fast! I never really posted about James on his birthday, or got any one year pictures of him. Stacey, who is always so amazing, took a few quick shots of him as we left the aquarium last week. It’s amazing what she can do in five minutes! I am so spoiled to have her around and willing to take such great pictures of my kids. Here are some of my favorites of James right now:
James is such a fun boy and we love having him in our family. Landon and Davis love having him around, and he follows them around the house. He gets excited to see them wake up in the morning, or to see Landon get home from school every day. He also gets really excited at any animal he sees, especially dogs, and likes to scream and even shake out of excitement when he sees them. Like all my boys, he loves to play ball and to push cars around, and somehow knows how to make car noises without any prompting from us. He can say a few words – mama, dada, ruff, ruff (for dog or any animal), mmmm (for food), choo choo, and shzzz for shoes. He lately has been trying to jump, bending his knees and then lifting up fast. He still has yet to leave the ground, but he thinks it’s pretty cool. We love having our baby James – or now toddler James – in our family. Thanks again for the pictures Stacey!
5 comments:
ah, baby James is growing up! Such cute pictures of him. We miss him!
Sure love that cute little boy!
Where can I get me one of those? :)
Nice post! I like your new banner across the top too, especially since James finally made the family portrait/banner.
James sure knows how to "take a picture!" What a doll! Your new family picture shows how the kids are growing. so photogenic, all of you1
Post a Comment