Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Day of 1st Grade (Sep. 6) and Preschool (Sep. 8)

It’s official.  My boys are growing up!  Landon started first grade, and Davis started preschool two-days a week.  Landon has adjusted well to going to school all day, although I miss him not getting home until 3:00!  He has a great teacher and he’s excited for each day.  He especially likes riding the bus home, because he gets to sit by one of his good friends from Kindergarten who is in a different first grade class. 

IMG_6904

Davis started Tuesday/Thursday preschool at the same school Landon went to, and he has the same teacher.  He has been excited to go so far, and besides his good friend Eve, he is making other friends in the class too.  His favorite parts of preschool so far are snacks and the playground. 

IMG_6896

IMG_6899

Davis and Eve on their first day

2 comments:

Dave and Liz Morris said...

I see you spent a lot of time to do Landon's hair...

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I agree with Dave! Cool hairstyle Landon! You're good lookin no matter how you look at you!