Lately, James has found a new way to play with his activity table. Instead of using it to stand by and play with the buttons and sounds, he prefers to push it all over the house like a walker. He is amazingly good at maneuvering it around corners, and turning it back around when it runs into something! I took a couple videos of him playing with it the other day. The second one had to be cut short when he was about to push my purse through Davis’s spilled milk.
Meanwhile, Landon and Davis’s new favorite thing is to hang out together in Landon’s bed before going to sleep. Every night, Davis asks if he can go in Landon’s bed “for just five minutes.” Here are a few pictures of the silly boys:
Last weekend, we also finally were home and had nice enough weather to put together the sandbox that Santa gave us for Christmas. It is a nice, big sandbox perfect for a house with three boys! Landon and Davis have loved it so far. On a side note, Davis was excited to wear shorts for the first time this season, and told me as I put them on, “Look Mom! My legs are all stretched out!”
And finally, for Family Home Evening on Monday, Davis was in charge of activity. He wanted to play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. He is so funny when he plays; I just had to take a video of it!
3 comments:
Holy Cow I about cried I was laughing so hard at Davis playing the Wii. He sure does get into it!
Oh man that was an awesome video. I have never seen someone run in place so fast. Too bad with the wii it only registers the hand movements!
It's fun to see the boys have so much fun together. James, you're one smart young man, and Davis keep jumping when you play; it's great exercise!
Post a Comment