Tonight was haircutting night, and as James’s hair was getting a little long in the front and around his ears, I decided to add him to the long list of haircuts to do. He was actually so good while we cut it, only moving around a little as he was curious and trying to see what I was doing on his head. I love how serious he looks in the first two shots. Landon was our photographer as Shane and I were both occupied with the haircut, so we have him to thank for these pictures.
While I was cutting Landon and Davis’s hair, James waited patiently in the living room, playing with his new favorite toy. He learned how to pull himself up to the couch a week or so ago, and today, I just remembered that I needed to add the legs to his activity table. He has been excited to use it all day, standing next to it and pushing all of the buttons. Here are a few pictures pre-haircut:
I love his big smile in the first one, and the second pictures shows how James, like his brothers, always has his tongue out when he’s concentrating.
2 comments:
Landon is a great photographer. those were great pictures.
I love that Landon took pictures for you! You have inspired me to make Jake help me use the clippers on Ethan's hair :)
Post a Comment