James is getting pretty good at moving around. He still does the army crawl most of the time, but he has been crawling more and more also. Either way, we are having to keep the bathroom door closed now because he can get down the hallway before I know it!
Every Tuesday is our library day. Landon and Davis love to get new books, and I love it too because it keeps them entertained at least for that day looking at and reading their new books. Here Landon is reading a Henry and Mudge book, and Davis is showing off his slippers. He was being silly running up and down the hall, then falling down on the floor.
Finally, this is a picture of Davis, asleep on his bedroom floor with his doggie as a pillow. He was complaining about going to bed the other night, and this is how I found him when I finally went to bed.
2 comments:
Those 3 boys playing together are so precious! Keep exploring James while Davis entertains all of you, and Landon keeps everybody in control!
haha I love it when they fall asleep in random places. and your boys are so darling! James is getting so big.
Post a Comment