Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Landon and James

Here are a few vides of Landon and James.  The first one I took of Landon with James at the first of January.  James is really into spitting lately, so Landon was doing it to him and he was laughing pretty good.

Landon making James laugh.

The second one is a video that Landon took of James.  I actually hadn’t watched it until today when posting this other one.  My favorite part is when Landon shows himself on the camera.  Not the best video skills, but still fun to watch!

Landon taking some video of James.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

They were great. And I loved Landon turning the camera around..."and this is me" He did pretty good. thanks for sharing them!
grandma Cindy

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Landon, you're quite the photographer- you take pictures at cool angles! Keep up the great work!
Love, G & G Malan