Last Sunday, Shane blessed James in our Sacrament Meeting. It is especially on days like these that we wish we had more family that lived close to us, but we were grateful that my parents could be there, and that my great friend Kim and her husband Dave happened to be in town visiting also. (I was especially grateful for her when she informed me at the end of Sacrament meeting that my shirt was on inside out! Oops! Let's just say I had to make a quick change as we ran out the door when I realized that Davis had spilled juice on my other shirt!)
It was a beautiful blessing, and a wonderful day. Shane blessed James, among other things, to be a child blessed with faith and understanding, to have a soft heart to understand others and help them, to look to his brothers and parents to feel the spirit, to bless others through a life of service, and to understand the love his parents have for him and that the Savior and Heavenly Father have for him. James is growing so fast! And, it is crazy to see how much he looks like Landon did at this age. We’ll have to see if it stays that way!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big James looks, even compared to a few weeks ago. Wish we could have been there.
Wow, he is one handsome little guy!! I love his little outfit.
We are finally blessing Piper on the 26th. She'll be crawling up to the stand at this rate!!
So glad you had a wonderful day. Oh, and I laughed outloud at the shirt inside out. Such a mom thing to do...always putting others first and leaving yourself to the last minute!! :)
Love ya.
Whew! Quite the pictures, especially of James! He looks so much like Landon did when he was tiny! Glad you had a few family members at James blessing. Beautiful day!
Post a Comment