Since James has been born, I have been quite spoiled. He is six weeks old today, and yet I have spent a total of 3 1/2 days with all three boys without help (besides my wonderful spouse, of course!). My mom came for the first two weeks, she took Landon and Davis for the next week, and then my wonderful mother-in-law Christie came for the next two weeks! I think I am going to plan the next baby for the summer also when our moms are not teaching!
Christie was a great help when she was here, and the boys loved having her! She took them to the zoo, on walks, to the park, and played and ran with them when at home. She let me run a bunch of errands and cleaned my kitchen and bathroom better than they had been in a long time!
Shane took us to this park that he rides by on his bike ride to work. It was such a great park. We’ll have to go there again.
Shane and Christie also took Landon and Davis to big truck day one Saturday. It was a warm day, but they seemed to have a great time as always!
And finally, here are a few miscellaneous ones from around the house while Christie was here. James was still a popular boy with his two brothers, especially since he now is smiling. They love to make him smile, and they seem to be the best at making him to smile too! Davis fell asleep a few times while Christie was there with a book in his hand. He and Landon love to sit in bed and look at books before going to sleep!
Thanks again for coming to stay with us Grandma Malan! It was a great visit!
3 comments:
Ho fun that Christie got to come! I'll bet she just loved it. How awesome that you've had so much great help. James is adorable, by the way.
Seeing these pictures makes me want to come back up and play with the boys! I can't believe it's been over two weeks ago that I was having a ball with you Landon, Davis, and James! (you too mom and dad!) Love you all!
Jessica, Congratulations, I know I am a bit late on this! We've had a very busy summer. What a cutie. I am so glad you've had help, that makes such a difference. I hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment