We’ve enjoyed some fairly warm, sunny weather the last week or so. We tried to take advantage and did all sorts of fun things outside, including drawing a chalk train track on our driveway, going to a couple of parks, playing in the backyard, feeding the ducks (and almost being attacked by geese!) and going on walks. It all ended today with clouds and rain pretty much all day long, so I thought I would reminisce our sunny days since we don’t know when we’ll see them again!
I didn’t get pictures of most of the activities, but I did get a few.
Landon decided our tree stump was a good place to read a book, and Davis insisted he wear his new backpack outside. Can you tell we don’t get too much sunshine? Davis thought it was too sunny to go outside.
We went to one of our favorite parks – a pirate ship park in Lake Oswego. Now that Shane doesn’t work right by it, we probably won’t go as much, but it was fun to take lunch. Finally after almost two years, Landon has decided he likes to ride his bike (of course, it’s about too small now!)
Davis had fun pushing his little car around and riding on the turtle.
We found this little path that connected the park with another park. The boys had fun running and being silly along the trail.
Stay tuned Thursday to find out if we’ll be having a boy or a girl! (As long as the baby cooperates!)
4 comments:
So I totally must have missed the blog that said you were pregnant. Congrats!!! I'm excited for you guys! We too took advantage of the sunny days. It's so weird to see so many blossoms in Feb! I'm sad it's gone now though. :(
Jessica, you have the cutest little family. I am excited for you to find out what you are having tomorrow. I don't know if you knew, but I am expecting and just found out yesterday that I am having a boy. I am so excited. I just updated my blog today so you'll have to check it out. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow. What is your due date? I put all my stuff on my blog if you are interested. Love rach
And by the way, I am so jealous that you have no snow and you were able to enjoy the sun and outside. We got snow today, so much that we had to snowblow. We still can't see the grass. Hopefully spring is on the way.
Oh how I wish G & G Malan were up there to visit in such nice weather with 2 beautiful grandsons. You all look like you had a great time together, so we'll pretend we were there having fun too! Love you all!
Congrats on the new little one!
Post a Comment