
Yep, #3. I'll be honest - I was a bit sad to not have a girl, but I consoled myself by going with Landon and Davis to pick out a cute outfit for the new little guy set to arrive mid-July (even though we are obviously quite well-stocked for boy items). Shane consoled me by saying that I will be more loved by more men than most other women, and that he would convince the boys to watch chick flicks with me sometimes too. :) But I really am excited for our new little boy to join our family, and that I can be apart of all the fun times my three little boys will have together!
12 comments:
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys! I swear there must be a need for men because everyone I know has all boys!
Yay!!! I love boys. So excited for you Jess. What a sweet family you have. Can't wait to see the new addition. Love you.
P.S. Just found out I'm pregnant. It would be really funny if I have a boy too. We would most definitely have to get together at that point!!! How could all our boys NOT have a blast together?!
Congrats!! You guys do make cute boys! :)
Congrats, Jessica! You and Rachel will have little cousins really close together. Now if we were all ever together at the same time so they could actually play together...
:)
You do make really cute boys!! And how fun for Landon and Davis to have a little brother.
I'm happy for you!
Those outfits are darling, and it is always nice to have some new clothes to spice up the wardrobe! It will be so fun to see little Malan boy #3!
Yes! As a Mom, you will be surrounded by the Priesthood everywhere you go for many years to come! What a privilege! You couldn't have picked any cuter outfits than you did for your new little guy! We're excited for you Shane and Jessica - you too Landon and Davis! You'll have lots of fun together growing up!
Yay! Congrats Jess! It probably just means that you're like the best mom ever and that you're gonna have the kind of sons that just love you to death!
You'll always be in great shape chaising three little monkeys around! Just means you'll have to have at least one more to get that girl.
Congratulations, Jessica! Not only is Boy No. 3 lucky to have you and Shane for parents, you're pretty lucky to get three little partners in crime. I think they'll be a great little gang!
Yay Jessica! We're happy for you! You're a perfect boy mom - relaxed, casual, fun - just what I am trying to be!
Jessica, that is so exciting. I know that they will have so much fun togethter. My 3 girls have so much fun together. I can't wait to see what #3 looks like. I bet Landon and Davis are excited to have another brother too. Hope all is well and you are feeling good. You look great!!!
Horray for you! I was just thinking of you and wondering if you were pregnant and you are! Another boy will be so fun. Sorry you didn't get a girl. Did you put your order in early enough? Just Kidding. Congratulations
Post a Comment