Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Some Fun

Sunday night, the boys decided to play dress-up.  They had fun trying on different hats and coming to show us how they looked. 

  IMG_3861 IMG_3863 IMG_3862 IMG_3865

Where’s my hat?  Oh, there it is!

 

IMG_3864 IMG_3866 IMG_3867 IMG_3868

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grandma and Grandpa Malan got the boys some fun presents for Christmas, including a train sandwich cutter and a dry-erase board for Landon.  He wants a train sandwich almost every day.  We did a train track on the bottom with the extra bread yesterday, and he wanted me to take a picture.

IMG_3870 IMG_3871

He liked his train sandwich so much he wanted another one.

IMG_3875 IMG_3876 IMG_3872 IMG_3874

Davis of course wanted to join in with Landon on the coloring.

4 comments:

stacey said...

i love the pictures with all of their hats!

stacey said...

and the other ones too, haha. looks like we have a bunch of coloring fans!

the reilly's said...

jessica, they are so cute. They are getting so big. I hope you are all doing well. how do you get your pictures to go side by side like that? This blogging is still so new to me. I thought I would put addresses on and it took me so long to figure out. If you could tell me, that would be great.

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I wish I could reach through this computer and kiss, kiss, kiss our 2 grandkids for at least 5 minutes apiece! They play so well together! Love you all!