After Sunday dinner, I was at the sink loading the dishwasher when I heard a deafening crash and the sound of shattering glass. I turned around to see this:
The light fixture in this picture was originally screwed into the ceiling. It had somehow come loose, fallen down, and as it fell, all four glass bulbs fell off and shattered on the floor. You can see in the corner by the fridge that one bulb somehow survived. We were just glad no one else was in the kitchen under the light!
4 comments:
We're so grateful no one got hurt! It's time to buy a new light fixture, huh?
yikes! i think that is an omen that you just shouldn't load the dishwasher anymore. at least that's what i would do :). time for some shopping for a new light fixture?
I think I recall...your mom dropping a light fixture on my head :)
Uh, I am so sorry, that would be so startling and scary. So glad no one was hurt.
Post a Comment