Monday, September 07, 2009

Mr. Clingy

Lately, Davis has been very clingy, wanting me to hold him at the most inopportune moments.  Fortunately, I have learned to accomplish most tasks while holding all 27 pounds of him at the same time.  Here are a few of the things I have done this past week with my favorite little 18 month old in my arms:

  • Make dinner (repeat 5 times)
  • Push $80 of groceries from Winco around the store
  • Load $80 of groceries from Winco in the cart
  • Scrub two toilets
  • Mop the floor
  • Fold laundry
  • Load and unload the dishwasher (repeat many times)

It’s hard to be too upset when he gives you such cheesy grins like this though!

IMG_3274

5 comments:

Clara said...

I can't believe you did all that with him in tow, especially the scrubbing toilet part :) You must have some killer arm muscles! :)

Cindy said...

He's just too cute! hope he outgrows the clingingness (is that a word?) by the time he is 2!

Kim said...

Bet your arms are ripped. Hey! I have that shirt! Davis is SO cute!

Bethany said...

Such cute boys you have! Ty has gone through that stage. We're out of it for now, but it may hit again!

Emily said...

Hi super mom. You must be getting really strong from all the extra weight. But I hear you, how can you resist such a cute boy.