Landon and Davis enjoying some popsicles, and Davis trying to keep cool with his little fan.
We also went berry picking yesterday, as we are approaching the end of berry season for many varieties, and I haven't yet had time to go with girls camp, vacations, and redoing the kitchen. We picked 1/2 flat of raspberries before the heat was too unbearable, and then I bought a 1/2 flat of blueberries. Landon was a great helper and helped be wash and dry all of the berries, so now we have several bags of berries frozen in our freezer. We kept some out for eating, and Landon sure can down those blueberries! I don't blame him - they're delicious!
Finally, here's a couple last shots of Davis helping me clean the kitchen floor. What great helpers I have around here! Oh, and you can see the beautiful bouquet of flowers Shane, his mom, and the boys got for me at the farmer's market before I came home from camp. I'm so spoiled!
4 comments:
Jealous for the berries. You'll have to bring some down next week.
Hey! Thanks to Em I found your blog! First, I love your kitchen. Second, your boys are so cute! They're getting so big. Looking forward to seeing you at the reunion if you make it!
Those raspberries look yummy! Glad you were able to get as many as you did with the weather so scorchingly miserable. It looks like you're training the boys well. Those popsicles look so good Landon and Davis! Love ya!
I have been updated on the hot weather from my siblings and I can't believe it! It really is a lot hotter than it was when I was growing up. I hope you survive! The fruit looks delicious!
Post a Comment