Today was Landon's 4th Birthday. I can't believe how old he is getting! Shane and I feel so lucky to have such a great kid! Here are pictures of him at each age - birth, one two, and three - and also several facts about Landon in sets of four (thanks for the idea Heidi).
Landon's Favorite Foods:
1. Fruits and Vegetables (this is what he tells me he always wants to eat)
2. Macaroni and cheese
3. PB&J
4. Tooties (Cookies)
Landon Loves:
1. Running – outside, inside, up and down the hall with Davis
2. Reading books
3. Playing with Davis
4. Playing with stickers
4. Playing with stickers
Favorite Songs:
1. I am a Child of God
2. If All the Raindrops (not sure of the name of this one, but Stacey taught it to us)
3. Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam
4. The Blowing Song (My Heavenly Father Loves Me – I used to sing this to him before bed every night, and I would blow on him when it said “or the wind as it rushes by.”)
4. The Blowing Song (My Heavenly Father Loves Me – I used to sing this to him before bed every night, and I would blow on him when it said “or the wind as it rushes by.”)
Movies/TV shows of Choice:
1. Any Little Einsteins
2. Wall-E
3. Cars
4. Super Why
Landon Laughs the Hardest at:
1. Davis
2. Knock-knock jokes
3. Saying funny, made-up words . (Mom, can I have some dabladabah)
4. Silly rhymes
4. Silly rhymes
Landon is Learning:
1. To write – He can write the letters by himself, and spell a few words. He likes to write books especially, where he draws pictures or puts in stickers and has me write things or writes some things himself
2. To share with his brother
3. To get dressed without complaining, although he is still a huge fan of his pajamas and tells me every day that he will just get dressed “one more time.”
4. To say his “K” sound. He can do it, but he doesn’t do it regularly in his normal speech
2. To share with his brother
3. To get dressed without complaining, although he is still a huge fan of his pajamas and tells me every day that he will just get dressed “one more time.”
4. To say his “K” sound. He can do it, but he doesn’t do it regularly in his normal speech
When Landon grows up he might become:
1. An Entomologist – he loves bugs! (too much in my opinion, especially when he wants to keep the now dead bug in his bug catcher)
2. A Writer – he loves to write his books, and he even sits and read them in bed at night
3. A Musician – he likes music and instruments
4. A Dad – whenever I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says, “A dad.”
4. A Dad – whenever I ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he says, “A dad.”
Landon is really into:
1. Little Einsteins
2. Lightning McQueen
3. Bugs
4. Wall-E
4. Wall-E
Landon’s favorite places:
1. Grandma’s house (both of them)
2. His sandbox
3. Target
4. Home – he tells me every day that he doesn’t want to go anywhere; he just wants to stay home with me.
4. Home – he tells me every day that he doesn’t want to go anywhere; he just wants to stay home with me.
7 comments:
Very cute! Happy Birthday Landon!
What a great idea! I had fun reading about him..and what a great mom for taking the time to record all of that. I sure love being his grandma!
Just a reminder that I took that sweet picture of Landon in his suit!
Cute! Loved the update! Emma loves Target too! What is it about that place?
I loved reading all about you Landon! What a talented guy, and to think you're only 4! Way to go dad and mom - and Davis! Love you all!
Is he really 4? What fun times. He is such a cute kid!
So fun to read about your family! I love all the great things you wrote about Landon! Hopefully one of these days we can get our families together! Maybe we will have to take a vacation out there. My husband has never been to Oregon or Washington.
Post a Comment