My mom came up Wednesday to Friday because a friend needed her to drive up with her to Portland. It was fun to have her here, and we went to Washington Park for a picnic on Thursday. I'd been wanting to go there for awhile, so it was fun to check it out. She also was great and watched the boys while I ran some errands, while Shane and I went to the temple, and while I went to visit Landon's new preschool. Hopefully she didn't feel too used! The other pictures are of Davis turning on and off the light switch, his new favorite past time. He walks around saying "ite" and points to the light until you lift him up to turn it on or off.
3 comments:
Your boys are such cuties...you just want to reach out and squeeze those cute cheeks of Davis'. Does he move around the stool to reach the lights? Austin has been moving the footstool everywhere and getting into way more than I had planned!
Nothing like a fun weekend with Gma.
Looks like a blast! I love summer. Although here in colorado hasn't been real warm let. Tell your mom hi for me!
Post a Comment