Here are just a few miscellaneous pictures of us over the past week or so. The first one is of Landon in his bed at night. Many nights, an hour or so after he has "gone to bed," we will find him in his room reading books. I just had to take a picture the other night to remember it!
Last Sunday, we had just gotten home from church, and we were in all the kitchen making Sunday dinner - well, all except for Davis. A few minutes later, he came walking in with Shane's tie around his neck, grinning from ear to ear like he was the coolest kid around. Of course, by the time I got the camera out, he wanted it off, so this was the best shot I could get.
Many of you know that Shane got a nice new Yamaha Vino to ride to and from work, so I have a mode of transportation once again! (Yipee!). Landon wanted to try on Shane's helmet in this picture. The other one is of the boys playing with the clothes hamper.
And finally, here's a picture of Davis with his favorite little dog, that he can't sleep without! He now will point to different dogs and say "da," which I guess is dog?
4 comments:
they are such cute boys! i am so glad you have a car during the day now; i should be getting one this week too!
p.s. i love the new layout!!
My kids love to play in those fold up hampers too. One will put it on and chase the other around and then the switch...
So fun-your boys are darling.
What great photos. I think it's cool Shane has a Yamaha bike now. Save on gas! Yippee! I love the photo of the boys playing with the laundry hampers.
Post a Comment