Davis was really funny with this blanket this week. He would find it and carry it around, lay it on the floor somewhere and lie on top of it like he was going to sleep, then he'd pick it up and take it somewhere else.
The first picture here is of Davis watching Little Einsteins, a Landon favorite. He was pretty into it this time, and even started patting along! He is catching on quick! The next picture is of Davis trying to put on the headphones I use while I'm working. He thinks he's pretty funny when he puts them on.

In this last picture, Davis is mad because he wants the camera! :)

3 comments:
he is so cute!! Kallie loves "helping" with the dishwasher too :)
He's so cute! Wish we were closer and he and Ty could get together to play. Miss you!
I love that face Davis! You certainly know what you want; but do you really know how to get it?
Post a Comment