Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Last Month

It's been awhile since I posted on here, mainly because I left my camera at my parent's house when I was down there in January and just got it back a couple of days ago! I do have a few pictures to post though, so here they are! I also have a ton of video (no camera, so we used our video camera a little more!) so I'll try to post those too.
Davis playing peek-a-boo with his bowl.
Landon putting together a Lightning McQueen puzzle.

Davis playing peek-a-boo.

Davis playing with some balls at Grandma's house.

Davis racing cars.

Landon playing with his favorite - his Lightning McQueen cars. He can never seem to have enough!

And here he is with his favorite gift from Santa - his WALL-E!

1 comment:

stacey said...

what cute boys. I am glad you got your camera back :)