For Christmas, my parents got us a zoo membership. We were very excited, and when I saw the forecast for Saturday was dry and not super cold (about 50 degrees), I thought we should make our first visit as members. Shane came with us too, for his first zoo visit. Unfortunately, it was SUPER cold, but we still had fun seeing some animals, especially the baby elephant.
5 comments:
thanks for the photos of the zoo. can't wait to go with you!
love the zoo! Your boys are so adorable!
what a trooper! Brrr....glad you had fun!
I remember going to Hogle Zoo once during the winter. We were the only ones there! I so enjoy keeping up with you through your blog. Your boys are adorable.
I guess a good thing about going to the zoo in the winter would be the lack of SMELL and the lack of people. Maybe I should start taking the kids to the zoo in the winter! Love Davis' hat and mittens - Ben has the same ones. When he's bundled up the poor kid can't move either - it's great for me but not so great for him!
Post a Comment