The best part for the kids though was when we got out the instruments. Landon got a bag full of instruments for Christmas from his grandma, so he passed them all out and they had a great time banging and pounding and shaking. It was pretty wild with five kids all doing it at once (even Davis participated), especially since one of the instruments was some cymbals that Austin and Landon took turns banging constantly. :)
Sunday, January 11, 2009
I is for Instruments
Once a week, my friend Lori and I get together with our kids and do a letter day, thanks to the great Memory Lane Preschool items my mom has assembled for me. This week, we had fun hearing the story about the letter I, coloring our letter I, and gluing "I" words on our page.
The best part for the kids though was when we got out the instruments. Landon got a bag full of instruments for Christmas from his grandma, so he passed them all out and they had a great time banging and pounding and shaking. It was pretty wild with five kids all doing it at once (even Davis participated), especially since one of the instruments was some cymbals that Austin and Landon took turns banging constantly. :)

The best part for the kids though was when we got out the instruments. Landon got a bag full of instruments for Christmas from his grandma, so he passed them all out and they had a great time banging and pounding and shaking. It was pretty wild with five kids all doing it at once (even Davis participated), especially since one of the instruments was some cymbals that Austin and Landon took turns banging constantly. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun. Good thing you didn't put what Grandma gave him those noisy things!
Post a Comment