Things have been pretty busy around here, with new callings, lots of work for both of us, and other vacations and visitors. I thought I would just post a few pictures of the past couple of weeks to "catch up."

Davis's favorite place to play is over in this corner, by his toy basket.

" I love looking at the world upside down!"

"I love my big brother!"

For Labor Day, Shane set up a tent in Landon's room because it was too cold outside. Landon loved it!

Landon likes to get all the blankets out of the closet and pretend they are waves. Davis seems to like the game too, as long as he doesn't get buried! Thanks Grandma Landon for all the great blankets!

Davis showing off his standing-up skills, and Landon is licking his lips thinking about eating the delicious pear Grandpa brought for him.

Landon buried in the sand at Cannon Beach. We made a quick day trip there with my parents this last weekend.

"Look at me! I can stand now!"

"Help Mom! I don't know how I got myself stuck like this! And all you're doing is taking a picture of me!"

"That's all folks!"
7 comments:
THe pictures of your boys are so cute. Although it reminds me that my boys are getting way too grown up and that I will soon be missing all those fun silly baby/toddler momemts. Don't you just love how they become instant buddies. Have fun with those two cute boys!
Jess, Davis seems like such a happy baby...big eyes and 2 teeth i noticed. wish i knew him!
Thanks for the pictures! They are so cute - I love Davis's smile.
Oh my gosh, in the last picture of Davis, you can totally see Shane in him... Holy cow... no blaming that one on the milkman (or whoever it is these days...)!!!! LOL
Your family is sooooo cute!!! I can hardly believe Landon is 3 already.. yikes how time flies!
Jess, your family is adorable. Don't you love having two boys? My boys are such good buddies and it just makes things so much fun!
He is getting so big!! I love his smile, what a happy baby. See you tomorrow.
Cute pictures. I can;t believe he is standing already...well yes I can...Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment