Friday, August 15, 2008

Shane's Birthday (Belated)

On August 5, Shane turned 32 years old! He had to work that day, so we celebrated instead on Saturday. I had a day of activities planned for him. I made his favorite breakfast, crepes, and then we got ready to go. I packed a picnic lunch, and we went to Wilsonville to the park and ate. We were going to go miniature golfing, but Bullwinkle's was closed for a private party, so instead we walked around the Wilsonville Fun in the Park, which just happened to be that day. After an afternoon nap, our neighbors watched Landon and Davis while we went to play tennis. Then, after picking up the boys, we went to Shane's favorite restaurant, Spaghetti Factory, for dinner, thanks to a gift certificate from his parents! Here are some pictures of the day. (We ate the cake and ice cream the next day, so those pictures are from Sunday)










3 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

HAPPY B-DAY!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

I sent a comment to my own email so here goes again. How does it feel to be 32, Shane? Is it getting a little harder to play tennis? Glad you had a great day!

Mugs said...

Happy belated B-Day Shane! We're glad to know you. You are cool. :)