Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here comes the sun!

This last weekend was gorgeous here in Portland! It was definitely our nicest day so far this year. Even though I should have been cleaning the house, we went to the park! Hopefully more of these days are on their way!

Oh, one short story. Landon woke up from his nap today, and I asked him if he had good dreams. "Yep," he replied. So, I decided to ask what he dreamed about, thinking he would say "I don't know," or something similar. Instead, without a moment's hesitation, he replied, "worms!"

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I did the same thing! My house is a mess but Jackson was so happy, you just can't pass up a beautiful day like that!

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Your great weather showed up down here! Landon, hope you had a fun time at the park! I wish I'd been there to play with you! Have a great week all of you.