Here are just a couple new pictures of Davis:
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
We should have moved to Sweden
As many of you know, Shane had a job offer in Sweden with Accenture at the same time that he got his job offer with Stockamp in Oregon. Although I have been grateful we took the Oregon job, this last Saturday and Sunday, I was changing my mind, just a little bit. In Sweden, all men are given at least six weeks paid leave when their wife has a baby. Shane was home on Saturday all day, and it was so nice to have someone here during the day! He unloaded the dishwasher and loaded it, washed some pots I had sitting on the counter for a couple of days, played with Landon, put Davis down for his nap, changed some diapers, raked and mowed the lawn, picked up the toys, installed the keypad for our garage door opener, . . . plus much more. Isn't he great!!! I wish he was home every day to help out, but I guess I just have to be satisfied with living in Oregon and having him on the evenings and weekends to help out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Malan Family. I found your blog by accident....But a wrong click and bam, there was my old pal Shane on the screen. What a beautiful little baby. Congrats! For updates on the crazy happenings of my little family...feel free to click over to our blog.
"Sure do Love ya"
Rachel Maw Dooley
Davis is getting big. I know what you mean. I wish that Brycen was around more. He is super helpful. Let us know if you move to sweden, we will come too. I just renewed my Zoo pass so we need to go.
Talk to you soon.
Lori
Post a Comment