We've been taking some pictures over the last day and a half, and here's what we have so far. We'll keep adding to this slideshow, so check back regularly. Video is also coming sometime soon, so stay tuned!
We love our new little Davis!
(PS - To manually click through this slideshow: Click once on the picture screen to activate the controls then use the pause, forward, and back buttons)
9 comments:
I seriously can't believe how big he is. He is absolutely adorable though! I love the pictures!
Ditto on the comment above me! We gotta take those new born pics quick!! =) I bet Landon is loving his little brother!
JOhanna
The pictures are adorable...I loved the one with Landon kissing his little brother...and all the rest of course...He is quite a guy ,your new little fellow.Love and hugs to all.Grandma Brewer
Hey guys - Congratulations! Too bad we can't get your 11 pounder together with Holly's six pounder. That would be fun! Hope you recover quick, Jessica. What a darling family- Love, Cindy & boys
Congratulations from the Hassells!! That grandma looks awfully proud!!
congratulations! How blessed you are to have two boys. We wish we could see you all in person.
Love, Christie, Daniel and boys
I just loved those pictures! How is Landon adjusting? I can't wait to see him in person. Can I come by with Jackson some time this week and visit? Greg's out of town all week so let me know when it would be good!
Such cute pictures!!
Whew! Jessica, you've gotta be feelin better! I love all the black hair Davis came with. Way to go boy! Landon, you two are gonna have fun playin together! Congratulations you three! Love you all,
G Malan
Post a Comment