Here is another slideshow with pictures of baby Davis. We hope you enjoy them! We are doing well and adjusting to life at home with the new baby. (If you want to see the slideshow in a larger version, click on the little box that says "Davis Slideshow, Created by Shane" in the bottom left corner.)
Landon likes to help his baby brother when he is crying, and he will sing a song or say, "It's okay baby Davis." Landon is having fun too playing with his Grandma Morris. Yesterday, they went to the Children's Museum, and today they went outside and Landon made her play Red Light Green Light for awhile. Good thing Grandma is such a good sport! He will be sad to see his grandma go, but not as sad as I will be!!!
3 comments:
WOW,what a cutie. Thanks for sharing....we love your family!
He guys,
Todd's mom sent us your email about Davis. Congratualtions! Way to go Jess--11 lbs. I'm sure you've heard that a million times, but it is impressive. Hope all is well with your fam.
Todd and Melissa
I loved your friend's photos, but I loved yours as well. Davis is not a very little brother as babies go, but he still looks little next to Landon! Good luck managing the new baby "routine". (You WISH there was a routine, right?)
Post a Comment