Today, Landon and I went to the pumpkin patch with a couple of people in our ward. It must have been our lucky day, because despite the fact that it has been raining all week, today was dry and even fairly warm, so it was a nice day. Landon had fun running through the hay maze, riding on the tractor, and picking out a pumpkin! Oh, I made some cupcakes for one the mom's birthdays. Landon and Shane ate one for lunch, but Landon didn't know quite what to do with it. He tried picking it up, then put it back down, they he picked it back up again, then put it back down. You can see in the pictures what he finally decided to do! Click on the picture above to watch a slideshow of our fun day at the pumpkin patch!
3 comments:
How cute Jess! I think you inspired me to plan a pumpkin outing of our own (weather permitting)
Landon, that pumpkin patch had a lot of orange pumpkins in it, but I liked the pumpkin in red! You had a lot of fun that day with all of your friends, and thank goodness it wasn't raining! Love Grandma Malan Keep havin fun!
Jessica,
Check our this blog it you are looking for new templates. They are awesome!
http://shabbytulips.blogspot.com/
I just found it and I changed my parents and it looks good.
Hope you are having fun!
Love, Lori
Post a Comment