1. When at the grocery store this week, Landon wanted to play with the buckle in the grocery cart seat. He kept closing it, but then needed my help to open it back up. After opening it back up for the upteenth time, he exclaimed, "Thanks Mommy. That's great!" When I told him you're welcome, he said, "Landon don't say you're welcome." I had just told him the day before that he doesn't have to say you're welcome when he says thank you.
2. Yesterday, Shane went and tickled Landon, to which Landon exclaimed, in a perfect imitation of my voice and intonation, "Sha-ane!"
3. Shane also went to tickle me yesterday. (Yes, now you know the true menace in our house). Landon looked at him and said, "Shane, don't tickle Mommy," in his most stern voice.
4. I heard Landon whisper something at the table this morning, then start laughing. When I asked him what was so funny, he said, "I'm singing the H in the Home Depot song." I guess that's a pretty funny song, but he wouldn't sing it for me again. He is actually frequently making up all sorts of songs these days.
Four is kind of a weird number, but that's all I can think of for now. I'm sure he'll say some more crazy things as soon as I publish this!
2 comments:
How cute!! He is such a smart little guy. We are excited for the zoo tomorrow.
Those are some quotable quotes! are you sure he's only 2!
Post a Comment