Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jingle Bell Rock



We haven't posted for awhile on here, so I thought I would put something on tonight. Above is a picture of Landon with all of his cars lined up on the couch. He sure likes cars! After dinner tonight, Shane and I had a fun time watching Landon dance in the living room to Christmas music. He was pretty into it. He was jumping, spinning, and rocking back and forth. When the first song ended and went to the next one, he said, "no dat one," then "anoder one," until I found a song that he liked again. It was pretty funny. Shane took some video of it, so I will try to put that on our website tomorrow.
We have been doing well here in Portland besides that. The weather has been beautiful the past few days - sunny and in the mid 40's. Landon enjoyed walking around outside today, playing in the dirt and picking up leaves. He seems to be learning new words everyday. He says "pease" all of the time now when he wants something, and everytime we leave the house, he points to the wreath on our front door and says "weath." Aunt Becky was especially excited today when he repeated me saying "Beck" to her!
We had a fun time over Thanksgiving visiting my parents in Ashland. It was my first time home for Thanksgiving with them in ten years! Landon had a great time being spoiled by his grandparents and his Aunt Camille. Here is a picture of him with Shane's hat on backwards in my parents' kitchen.

No comments: