I can’t believe this boy is already seven years old. It seems like just yesterday we went into the hospital on Valentine’s Day in labor, and he was born at 12:30 in the morning on the 15th. I guess he just really didn’t want to be born on Valentine’s Day! At 11 lbs, he was a big addition to our family. :) He’s always has a huge, cheeser smile, and he likes to make everyone happy when they are sad. He is a great brother to everyone. He loves to play with Landon, an they have been good buddies since he was born, but he is also great with James and especially loves Asher. I made a little collection of pictures of him through the years.
This year, he wanted a Lego party. We celebrated on Saturday since his birthday was on a Sunday. He invited a few of his friends from the neighborhood, and they all had fun playing some Lego games, like guess how many Lego are in the jar, build a Lego car to race, an remember what Lego items were on the board.
We had pizza for lunch, and then a green Lego cake and ice cream for dessert.
On Sunday, for his birthday, we celebrated with some crepes with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast, and he opened the rest of his presents. Uncle Kelly gives fun cards, and the boys had fun looking at the dancing chicken on his card. He was excited for his Lego movie set, and for his Hexbug track.
I’m sure this year will be another great year for Davis!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! I loved seeing the pictures through the years. Great idea.
Sure love that Davis boy.
Post a Comment