December is always packed full of all sorts of fun activities. Here are a few I took pictures of.
Making play-dough Christmas trees (December 4): The boys had the first Thursday and Friday in December off of school for conferences, so we decided to make some play-dough Christmas trees. They had fun decorating them with the colored beads.
Making a gingerbread nativity (December 12): We decided to do something a little bit different this year. Instead of our traditional gingerbread house, I made a gingerbread nativity. It was much easier than I was expecting, and the boys had just as much fun if not more decorating it. We’ll definitely be doing this again!
Going to Spaghetti Factory and watching the Parade of Ships (December 18): We had to reschedule our original date because of a bad wind storm, but it worked out because the night we went, there were more boats than we had ever seen before, and the weather was perfect.
Shane’s Work Party: We had a great time at Shane’s work party. It’s always fun to have a night out.
Other Happenings:
James working really hard on a Spiderman drawing, and a big group for a Saturday morning run.
The boys having fun with their Legos, and Asher hanging out with me in the morning while I work.
The Fisher Price nativity is always a hit. We found an extra character coming to see the baby Jesus.
Davis made himself a Rudolph costume, and our #sharethegift Family Home Evening Activity
No comments:
Post a Comment