It seems like each child has such a unique and special place in my heart, and Landon is no different. He is such a kind, loving, amazing boy and I am amazed every day at all he is learning and doing. He is a great big brother, and he always includes Davis, even when his friends are over to play. He is a good helper and always wants to do what is right, and makes sure his brothers do what’s right too, especially that they are keeping the rules! :) He is silly and has always loves to laugh and tell jokes. He also still loves to give hugs, and he always makes sure we have a family “sandwich” hug every night before going to bed. He is still a reader, and I can’t seem to keep enough books in the house for him to read. He also likes to draw pictures, usually just with a pencil, and frequently of cartoon-type characters and stunts. I took these pictures of him a couple of weeks ago, and I love the ones of him laughing, since they really seem to capture his personality (and his big gaping hole where his two front teeth are missing!) He is one handsome 7-year-old, in my opinion!
I interviewed Landon to ask him about some of his favorite things so we can remember as he gets older. Even I learned some things during this interview! (Sorry Stacey – copied your idea on this!)
What is your favorite color? Blue
What is your favorite toy? Toy Cars
What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries
What is your favorite TV show or movie? Cars 2
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Apples with Sprite on them (I put that on so they don’t turn brown)
What is your favorite outfit? Mario shirt and Nike shorts
What is your favorite game? New Super Mario on the Wii
What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
What is your favorite animal? Penguin
What is your favorite song? The Cars 2 “It’s Finn McMissile” one (I bought the Cars 2 soundtrack for the boys and they LOVE it! They listen to it all the time while they play with their spy cars)
What is your favorite book? A-Z Mysteries
Who is your best friend? Luke
What is your favorite breakfast? Crepes
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my scooter
What is your favorite drink? Orange Juice
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? My dog and blankie
What is your favorite sport? Soccer
What is your favorite food? Macaroni and Cheese
What do you want to be when you grow up? A piano player
What is your favorite thing to do? Play Wii and play on the scooters in the cul de sac
4 comments:
No need to say sorry- I got the idea on good old pinterest!
He wants to be a piano player when he gets older? Interesting! I think it is time to start giving him some lessons.
This is valuable info! A piano player? Where did that come from?
Love this idea!!! Fun way to remember them and what they liked/ate etc.
Post a Comment