By the time we left for church though, the snow had stopped and we thought that was all we would get. Lucky for us, it started snowing again, and although it left maybe an inch on the ground, it was enough to make a snowman (thanks to Shane rolling the snowball around the entire backyard to get all of the snow so there would be enough!)
James in his sweet snowsuit I got at a junk in the trunk (a community garage sale) this year
By this point, Davis’s feet were wet and cold, and he wanted to go inside. This was the best smile he could make for me.
1 comment:
haha I love that Shane had to go over the whole yard to get enough snow. the kids loved looking at these pictures- I wish we'd get some snow to build a snowman! (and nice pics jess! you and that camera are a good combo :) )
Post a Comment