Monday, October 17, 2011

Lee’s Farm Pumpkin Patch and the rest of Jake and Stacey’s Visit–October 8

Shane and Jake left really early for their century ride, so Stacey and I had all morning with the kids.  They started out by playing a little Wii while Stacey and I got ready to go.  It was actually more Landon and Davis playing, while Kallie and Ethan pretended to play.
DSC_0031
We left just after that and made an adventurous trip to Ikea with five kids.  We had a couple of things to return from our last Ikea trip on Labor Day weekend.  We escaped with only a few small mishaps, and then headed to see Jake and Stacey on their ride.
After that, we headed straight to Landon’s soccer game.  We were a little late, but he still managed to play a great game.  The kids, unfortunately, discovered the slightly wet dirt by the baseball diamond, and although they had fun and entertained themselves during the game, we had to wash all of their clothes when we got home!
DSC_0063DSC_0064DSC_0075
Of course, in true Jake-and-Stacey-visit fashion, the day was far from over.  We headed home to let the kiddos nap, then went to the Lee’s Farms pumpkin patch.  We always love going there to see the animals, enjoy the activities, and best of all, eat the delicious pumpkin and apple spice donuts!
IMG_7086
Here is how much we have grown since last year’s trip to the pumpkin patch.
DSC_0086  DSC_0083    DSC_0087
The first time, Jake just sent Ethan down this slide by himself.  He came shooting out of it so fast – it was hilarious!  Jake decided he better go with him the next time.  You can tell by the pictures it’s a bit of a rough ride!
DSC_0120  DSC_0121  DSC_0132
Stacey and I going down the Jack and Jill slide, then Shane and Jake going with James and Ethan
DSC_0143 DSC_0146
When we got to the bounce house, they were almost closing, so we had all the kids in there with no one else there!  They had a lot of fun jumping around together.
DSC_0151  DSC_0165  DSC_0171
James in the bounce house, and enjoying one of the yummy donuts.
DSC_0186DSC_0138  DSC_0102  DSC_0115DSC_0193  DSC_0195  DSC_0200DSC_0208  DSC_0219DSC_0212
Not sure what Davis was thinking about in this picture!
DSC_0262DSC_0221  DSC_0244
IMG_7114
We had a monster of a time!  We’ll see you next year!
Thanks Stacey for all of the AMAZING pictures!!!

1 comment:

Leslie Lynn said...

What a fun day! You got some great pictures of the kids. Wow, is James growing up. They all are, but he surprised me the most. I love the three pictures side by side of the boys. Too cute!

And yes, I am expecting. Five months along and expecting a boy...ah, I hope I can keep track of them. I have a hard enough time as it is. My little Olivia is an escape artist. Seriously.