Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gingerbread Village–December 21

One of our advent activities this year was of course decorating a gingerbread house.  I decided to get a gingerbread “village” this year so we would each have a little house to decorate.  Davis’s attention span didn’t last too long though, and Landon just wanted to do one house, so really it meant that Shane and I had two houses each to decorate. 

IMG_5437IMG_5441IMG_5438IMG_5439IMG_5442IMG_5445

While Shane and I were finishing the houses, Landon and Davis somehow got a hold of the camera, and we found these (plus MANY more) images on our camera later that night.

IMG_5449IMG_5450IMG_5451IMG_5453IMG_5454IMG_5455IMG_5456IMG_5459IMG_5467IMG_5491

 

And finally, here’s a few shots of our finished product:

IMG_5494IMG_5496IMG_5493

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have those out as a runner. Max and Joe would have them eaten/destroyed in 5 seconds. They are cute though. I have a Christmas card for you. (It is still on my table) Soon it will be in the mail.

krimmeez said...

your houses are so great. You should come decorate mine next year :)