Yesterday, I decided to make Landon and Davis some new play dough. I hoped they would enjoy playing with it for a little bit while I got ready and then we could go play outside, but they enjoyed it so much that it wasn’t until 1 1/2 hours later that I finally convinced them to do something else. Click here to watch a short video of them playing.
3 comments:
That's great! I watched the video and I love how Landon's singing and Davis is just jabbering away :)
It's always a treat to listen to your grandkids having fun; and Landon and Davis were definately enjoying themselves! Didn't know play dough could be so entertaining for so long! Love you guys!
just a heads up: on saturday april 17th, it will have been one month since your last blog post...just thought i would bring that to your attention.
you're welcome
Dave
Post a Comment