- He loves to laugh, and he even does this little fake laugh to get us all laughing with him.
- He has taken a new interest in cars, and likes to push them around on the couch and end table.
- He also LOVES to get into anything he can find. He unloads the drawer of sippy cups and plastic bowls at least three times a day, and he also likes to pull things out of cupboards. Stacks of paper are also a hot item; he grabs them and tosses them behind him, scattering a pile of paper before you know it (Literally! Before I even know what he's found!)
- He is very fast at crawling, and is getting more and more daring at trying to walk from couch to couch, or reach for one item from another to help hold him up!
- He still is saying "ah dah" (all done), and also is jabbering away more and more as he plays, although we have no idea what he is saying!
- He's a cheezer, and whenever he sees me pull out my camera, he turns to look at me and grins!
- He loves to eat, and to smear food all over his face and through his hair!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Ten Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Darling post Jessica. I love all the fun things you mentioned about Davis as Ben is doing many of the same things. Luckily for me he's not trying very hard to walk. I hope it stays that way a little longer!
Your family is so cute Jessica! I love this post. He is at such a fun and cute age!
OHHH my goodness, I can't believe he is 10 months old already! He is looking more like Landon!
Fun stuff Jess. Sounds like the walking is coming soon!
Davis, take off and start your walking now! I like your smile even if it is a cheesy grin to some. You're almost a year! Who knows what you'll be doing next! Just be careful about it!
Post a Comment