Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Reading Books and Making Messes
Today, while picking up the house, I all of the sudden realized it was really quiet and neither boy was in sight. I realized they had both gone into Landon's room, and when I walked in, this is what I found. They had dumped out the basket of books by Landon's bed, had them spread all over the floor, and were each looking at a book. I can't complain about a reading mess!!!

Besides that, Davis's new favorite past time is to crawl to the kitchen, pull open this drawer, and dump out all of Landon's cups and bowls. Here he is in action, and quite proud of himself I might add! (There were actually a lot more bowls and cups on the floor, but he likes to push them after they drop so he can watch them roll across the kitchen floor, so I couldn't quite capture all of that in this picture.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
looks like we have 2 book worms like their mommy. awesome, so glad you snaped a pic!
I do that too....Hummm to quiet, phew just reading books...wish that happend more often!!
You've got two smart boys living at your house. They must take after their parents! That face Davis is showing, tells me he knows exactly what he's doing to upset somebody's apple cart! Keep having fun guys! Love, G Malan
Post a Comment