Sunday, November 11, 2007

Playdough Singing

This morning, while I was getting ready for church, Landon played with playdough at the table. He made a couple of stars, and before long, I heard him singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" over and over. I got the video camera and asked him to sing some more. Here's the video I got.


www.sjmalan.com/video.htm

2 comments:

Kent & Christie Malan said...

Hi Malans,

Landon, you are a star! I loved your singing of Twinkle Twinkle, and the ABC song. I especially loved how you sang j,k,l,m,n,o,p,! Boy what a treat! You made grandma Malan's day! Now I'm gonna sing both songs all through the day thinking of what a dear boy you are and what wonderful parents you have!

Julee and Matt said...

Jessica - Hey! Long time and no talk or see. It's Julee Cordon, from way back in the day. A friend of mine was looking around and send me a link to your blog by accident. Crazy I know. Wanted to say HI and see how you guys are doing. Send me an e-mail when you get a chance and we can catch up. mjhartvigson@yahoo.com
Love ya
Julee (Cordon) Hartvigson
www.hartvigsonfamily.blogspot.com