For lunch, our friends the Roses came over. I had filled up Landon's alligator pool with water that morning, so it was nice and warm after lunch. Landon and Jackson had fun playing in the pool, and we had fun talking and watching the kids until it finally got too hot and we went inside. It is one of the warmest days we have yet this year today. Once inside, we took off the wet swimsuits, and Jackson and Landon had fun running up and down the hall in their matching Nemo swim diapers. They were pretty funny laughing and running around each other! I think Landon was just excited to have another kid around instead of just his parents.
Landon was pretty tuckered out after all the swimming and running around. He just wanted to lay on Shane once the Roses left, and then he took a little nap. It turned out to be a pretty good fourth, even though we did miss our families! Happy Fourth of July everyone! Be sure to let us know what you did!
(Whoops! I kind of got my toes in the pictures! I shouldn't have said anything and you probably wouldn't have noticed!)
2 comments:
Hi Malans,
It was so fun to hear from you Landon on the 4th of July, no less!Yes, we agree, it's was kind of different not having you here when we went to the fireworks, but have any of you ever gone to the 4th fireworks with us? I remember the 24th up at Weber State is all. Anyway, our day was certainly busy with the hamburger booth at Cherry Days! We're so glad it's over! The heat is killing us down here! Come prepared to be very hot. We might spend more time inside or at the pool in Park City than planned. Oh, the fireworks in Clearfield were so awesome! They went for one half hour nonstop. They were cool and we had a fun time with G. Brewer, Roger and RaNae Brown, as well as Mark, Melanie and her family. It's been another hot day but we've accomplished alot at home today. Hope Jessica got off well! Landon, G & G Malan love you - tell mommy and daddy we love them too! xoxo G Malan
I just remembered - we spent the 4th up in Ashland a few years ago! How forgetful I am! Love, mom Malan
Post a Comment